As you see every season, we have new cars to buy as soon as it is possible to translate them into the game. This is OK, I don’t like it, but I understand people wants to stay along the times they live.
Cars are considerably lesser work than tracks. Since the starting date (2008) there have been a lot of changes in the older tracks in the service, and lately it has been a topic about this subject in the main forums. Someone did a list:
- Mosport – Runoffs added, pit entry modified.
- Zolder – Didn’t they alter some curbs?
- Spa – Something with curbing or runoff.
- Indy – New road course.
- Lanier – Abandoned?
- Lime Rock – Repave, New T5 and T6 chicanes.
- Bathurst – A few minor changes, a wall moved in the Chase.
- Pocono – Repave
- Summit Point – Jefferson course is getting an expansion.
- Thompson – New road course, following much of the old abandoned one.
- USA – gone
- VIR – Repaved, widened, added curbs in some places.
- Sebring – I think some curbs were altered.
- Silverstone – New GP layout, South layout, and pit lane.
- Sonoma – Alterations to the Indycar layout.
- Watkins Glen – New curbing, new runoff in some corners.
- Michigan – Repave?
- Oran – Gone.
I miss specially Oran Park, where I’ve never raced (and I bought it) and Silverstone.