I should have installed it first but this hot summer is defeating me.
Nick Thissen develops a great application to put in order all your setups. No more forums searching, no more lost folders, no more messing with shared setups. Period.
The ISRTV team made a great job summarizing most important features of the application:
- Automatically download recent setups for your current car / track, as soon as you start iRacing. Similar to Trading Paints – except for setups!
- Search setups by car, track or team and download the ones you don’t have yet.
- Compares your local setups with the online database setups to determine which setups you already own – there is no point in downloading duplicates!
- Subscribe to cars, tracks and teams and quickly search setups that match any of your subscribed items.
- Completely customizable directory and setup naming convention with macros like the setup author, car, track, season and many more.
- Operates on a vast database of over 1,000 setups which is continuously updated by setups added to the various Setup Shops around the forums, and by user uploads.
- (Soon) Upload the setups you used in a recent session (if you want to share them) with the click of a button.
Works in a similar way to Trading Paints, so you must to link your iRacing account to the application site.