Don’t be fooled by the title. This is a great add-on to the free/base/core package.
iRacing is offering some of the outdated cars and tracks to complete the starting pack. And some of them let you try some big sensations. They are a little more Oval contents than Road, but maybe with the intention to encourage some road drivers to try the more advanced Nascar world in higher licenses.
Here the car list:
- NASCAR Truck Series Chevrolet Silverado circa 2013
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Chevrolet Impala COT circa 2013
- NASCAR Nationwide Chevrolet Impala circa 2011
- V8 Supercar Ford Falcon circa 2012
- Indycar Dallara circa 2011
- Concord Speedway
- Daytona International Speedway road and oval course (circa 2007)
- Phoenix International Raceway road and oval(circa 2008)
Starting with two fun series featuring Dallara and Silverado, it is a good beginning for a “test” mode, being possible to taste some of the more powerful series and cars otherwise we wouldn’t acquire.
Note: Nordschleife is coming in December, finally. You can see it here.